C&O Pere Marquette E7A diesellokomotiv med DCC lyddekoder. Passer til denne vognserien!
Mer informasjon på Engelsk:
C&O's Pere Marquette had the distinction of being the first all-new American streamliner to enter service in 1946, running between Grand Rapids, and Detroit, Michigan. Based on its initial success, service was soon extended to Chicago. A variety of new Pullman-Standard cars were assigned in the 1950s, as the trains were kept fresh and modern to attract riders. Providing convenient service for business travelers and tourists, the trains also handled large volumes of mail into the 1960s. While the C&O had opted to join Amtrak, the Pere Marquette was one of many smaller trains that faded in history on May 1, 1971.
* See-Through Air Intake Grilles
* Painted Metal Grab Irons, Handrails & Lift Rings
* Superb Paint & Lettering Matches WalthersProto Pere Marquette Cars
* Five-Pole, Skew-Wound, High-Torque, High-Efficiency Can Motor
* 12:1 Gears for Easy Multiple Unit Operation
* Helical Cut Gears for Smooth, Ultra-Quiet Performance
* Separately-Controlled Mars Light, Headlight and Number Boards in DCC
* Correct 36" Wheels
* Easy Multiple-Unit Operation
|Sporvidde||H0 / 16mm|
|Skala||H0 / 1:87|
|Strømsystem||DCC digtal med lyd|