Du har ingen varer i handlekurven.
Sylskarpt graveringsblad fra Tamiya. Vi anbefaler å bruke holderen Tamiya 74139.
Mer informasjon på engelsk:
Engraving to emphasize details such as panel lines, or even add custom detail is a popular advanced modeling method. Tamiya makes this advanced modeling technique easy with its line-up of engraving blades. These fine engraving blades are made from tungsten carbide, and offer a smooth, consistent finish. They are available in a choice of 4 thicknesses to meet your modeling needs.
• Fine Engraving Blade x1
• Total length: 25mm. Shank diameter: 2mm.
• Recommended for use with dedicated holder Item 74139 Engraving Blade Holder. Also, compatible with Fine Pin Vise D (Item 74050) and D-R (Item 74112).
• Simply hold at a 45- to 60-degree angle and pull lightly across the surface to score it. Repeat as necessary to achieve a clearly-defined result.
• Each blade comes in a case that can hold up to ten blades.
• A color-coded marking on the shank allows easy identification of blade thickness.
For all international orders and deliveries, you need to shop from our English website.
We deliver to: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, USA.
You can at any time change country in the upper left corner.